Saturday, August 18, 2012

School Hair Ideas

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry for not posting for a while, but school has just started for me and its been hectic. I know, excuses, excuses! Any I just wanted to share a few YouTube videos on some great hair styles that you can do without heat! And at the bottom there is a link to my previous post about getting really good looking and strong natural hair.

Okay so this one is one how to do a 5 strand braid. But don't worry it is super easy! Its a little hard to keep track of the strands at first, but after you get the hang of it, its just fine! Also this is only for long hair, and this girl is wearing hair extensions. I did it one one of my friend's hair and it looked gorgeous!









The waterfall braid is probably one of my favorite braids, and it looks super cute! Personally I think it looks weird if you don't do both sides and then have the meet in the middle, put a clip and let the rest of the hair hang. That or you do just one side with a clip and let the rest hang. Otherwise you have this beautiful waterfall braid and then just a normal 3 strand or rope braid or something. IDK thats just my opinon.






Never have to use heat to get curls again! Yay!














I hope this post helped you guys, and that you enjoyed the videos! Click the link for some great tips on healthy hair care!

No comments:

Post a Comment